jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject Re: JCR session handling
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:46:37 GMT
Thanks for all your answers, it definitely helps me a lot.

Felix, your point is good.
I cannot use the HTTP session since several HTTP requests can occur at
the same time for a single user (because of AJAX), that would not be
thread safe.

One more question: Is there a way to check if there is no more open
session on a repository? I would need that to write a test that ensures
no session remains open at the end of my use cases.

Regards,
John