jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Batra <robin.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching and workspace creation
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:56:59 GMT
I tried creating the table in DB2 using its control center and it allows the
creation of tables whose name starts with numbers. The same is allowed in
MySql as well.

regarding the schema Object Prefix,

*<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>*

this is the entry in repository.xml

--
Regards

Robin Batra