jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "rahul.teotia" <rahul.teo...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Webdav checkin/checkout problem
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:52:07 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem in jackrabbit using webdav.The propbelm is i am
uploading a file using

                             PutMethod putmethod = new PutMethod(repo_loc  +
file.getName());

         						    RequestEntity requestEntity=null;
         							try {
         								requestEntity = new InputStreamRequestEntity(new
FileInputStream(file));
         							} catch (FileNotFoundException e1) {
         								// TODO Auto-generated catch block
         								e1.printStackTrace();
         							}
         							    putmethod.setRequestEntity(requestEntity);
     						    try {
         								client.executeMethod(putmethod);
}

No the file uploads file but it do not support versioning.

I am not sure how to make it versionable .

Also if I use  checkiN/checkout  the status code returns are fine but
checkin do not changes the version of the file and checkout doesnt give me
the stream in the reponse to capture .

Please help me on this as I am really stuck right now