jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anibal Sanchez <anibal.sanc...@oquma.com>
Subject Re: Practical limitations on the number of workspaces
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:23:17 GMT
I'm a newbie too... but reading the Davis Model... I think the trick is to
understand how to work with weak structures.

ORM in this context is not Hibernate/SQL. So It's better to be guided by
Davis Model rules.

At the end, we've implemented Jcrom as OM ... avoiding relationship, with a
strong emphasis for contextual searches.

Anibal