jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Du <mrdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem versus PersistenceManager questions
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:38:00 GMT
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM, ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you mean that the embedded db can only have a single
> connection?  If I run my repository in some server fashion, such as
> RMI or SPI, can I still connect to the repository from two
Jackrabbit session share the single db connection to read/write to db.
Anytime you access data will load from db if not exist in session or
Persistent Manager cache.  Your changes in session will serialised
write to db on the event of  session save. So you may have many JR
sessions open to many users connection to same JR.

There are db connections pool introduced in latest 2.0 trunk, not sure
how the single connection affected.

-Guo