jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From 文刚顾 <guweng...@gmail.com>
Subject PathNotFoundException
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:23:34 GMT
 Hi!

I’m new to use JackRabbit.

I’m using OpenKM source with JackRabbit 1.6.

In OpenKM, there is a class extending SessionImpl like follows.

*public* *static* OKMSystemSession create(RepositoryImpl rep,
WorkspaceConfig wspConfig)

            *throws* RepositoryException {

       *log*.debug("create()");

        // create subject with SystemPrincipal

        *Set* principals = *new* *HashSet*();

        *principals.add(**new** SystemPrincipal())*;

        Subject subject = *new* Subject(*true*, *principals*, Collections.*
EMPTY_SET*, Collections.*EMPTY_SET*);

        OKMSystemSession oss = *new* OKMSystemSession(rep, subject,
wspConfig);

        *log*.debug("create: "+oss);

        *return* oss;

   }

I use the session to access the root path of the repository, and got the
javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException at NodeImpl(727), and the actual Exception
is AccessDeniedException. I don’t know why, anyone can help?