jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Martijn Hendriks <mhnd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: start repository failed caused by error index
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:14:49 GMT
Hi,

>From the logs I see that the index is being rebuild and fails before
it is finished.This seems to be caused by a persisted single valued
property of Calendar type without a value, which may be caused by the
problem described in JCR-1996. The index building needs to be made
more robust. Can you please create an issue for this? Thanks!

Ways to solve this: do you still have a backup of the search index?
You may be able to re-use that one, but be aware that it might be
out-of-sync with the persisted content. Another way is to patch the
1.5.5 jackrabbit-core with a null check around line 508 in the
NodeIndexer class...

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Martijn