jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From abhishek reddy <abhishek.c1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding document versioning
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:03:07 GMT
hi sunild,

thanks for the reply.... but my requirement is different
iam using subversion plugin with netbeans ........
In case of netbeans when a file is modified, its color will be chnaged to
blue automatically.........indicating that this file is modified and need to
be committed to the repository. Similarly, when a new file is added, the
file color is changed to green (which indicates that this file is modified
and need to be commited to the repository)...

*Here the point to be noticed is, file changes are recognised then and
*
I want to implement similar kind of mechanism with jackrabbit, i.e the
ability to recognise the files when they are modified or added newly
automatically.

Is there any EVENT kind of mechanism, i.e when a file is added/modified an
event is raised.....
*

--
Abhishek