jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From abhishek reddy <abhishek.c1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding document versioning
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:09:28 GMT
thanks for the reply........
I wll just go through them........
Requirement:
In a business process, the electronic documents (doc,text,excel,pdf,images
etc) will move from person to person.....and there is a scope that contents
of docs might change from the user to user......so, when these docs are
modified they have to go as revisions to the next user, keepin the original
doc as is......so, that we have track of changes made to the document.
can you please help me ragrding this.......how can i make use of jackrabbit
in this case.

Note: I dont want to apply versioning on the entire application, rather on
particular files.......in my case docs included in the business process.

--
Abhishek