jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Branching and workspace creation
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:33:47 GMT
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:46, Robin Batra <robin.batra@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to create a new workspace from my code. When the workspace name
> starts with an alphabet everything works fine but if the workspace name
> starts with a digit (say 2,3 etc) i get a NoSuchWorkspaceException. Any
> comments are welcome....

What does the rest of the stacktrace say? I guess your operating
system doesn't support file/folder names starting with numbers, and
since there will be a folder named after the workspace under
"workspaces/" in your repository home directory (in the default
configuration), this won't work.

Regards,
Alex

--