jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit repository viewer?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:47:13 GMT

See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks#Open_Source_Tools_and_Libraries

> I wonder how the "Remote access" link is supposed to work. Can it be
> used to browse all nodes and properties added to the repository?

Remote access is for client applications that want to access the
repository remotely. server/default is the endpoint for the "default"
workspace of the JCR webdav server. Since it's HTTP and WebDAV, the
protocol is human readable, but it's not really an UI for browsing the
repository.

Regards,
Alex

--