jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Getting an exception: Unable to resolve zombie path for item:
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:28:11 GMT
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:22, malligarjunan <smalligarjunan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply.
> We are using this jackrabbit version in our application since 2007.
> We could't change it now immediately.
> Kindly give us the workaround or solution to solve the issue in the 1.2.2
> version itself.

There were many bugfixes since 1.2.2, and this one looks like it has
been solved since then. The solution is to upgrade, which is normally
a matter of replacing the jackrabbit jars and restarting (on a copy of
your production instance first, of course). If the bug still occurs in
the latest version, we can look at it again.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek