jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: xpath function for namespace-uri?
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:14:39 GMT
Hi,

2009/12/3 Omid Milani <omilani@gmail.com>:
> I'm trying to query (xpath) nodes of a specific namespace uri, but it
> seems namespace-uri() and namespace-prefix() are not supported.
> wlidcarding the local name part ( //prefix:* ) doesn't work either.
> so, how can I do this?

that's not possible with current XPath support in Jackrabbit. Using a
beta version of Jackrabbit 2.0 you can do this in JQOM:

        Query q = qf.createQuery(
                qf.selector("nt:base", "s"),
                qf.comparison(
                        qf.nodeName("s"),
                        QueryObjectModelConstants.JCR_OPERATOR_LIKE,
                        qf.literal(vf.createValue("prefix:%"))
                ),
                null,
                null