jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: UserManager Bean confi Doesn't exits in repository.xml
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:26:41 GMT
Hi,

the user manager implementation in jackrabbit 1.5.x is not pluggable.
a configuration option will be available in 2.0 but as a child element
of the SecurityManager. see preliminary 2.0 dtd:
http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/repository-2.0.dtd

regards
 marcel