jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Recommended way to take deal with JCR-1984
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:56:29 GMT
Felix,
yes thank you,
got the update through which did as you say fix about 4 of the tests
in Sling (and found the sling jira now).
BTW I think the other problems I am having with {internal}privileges
not being defined are of my own making, although I did notice the
launch-pad tests are using 2.0.4-incubator of JCR Base rather than
2.0.5-SNAPSHOT which is in the code base so upgrading the JR API to
1.6 in the current trunk wont flow through. (not that it fixes any of
the remaining tests)
Ian

(ccd dev@sling)