jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Problem with node type defs in JR1.6
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 18:51:55 GMT
Hi,
I have a modified DefaultSecurityManager (and related classes) and I
am certain I have made a mistake somewhere, but on initialization I get

04.12.2009 18:40:09.020 *ERROR* [SCR Component Actor]
org
.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.impl.security.standard.ACLProvider
Failed to set-up minimal access control for root node of workspace
default javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching
property definition found for {internal}privileges
         at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.core
.nodetype
.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:768)
         at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:905)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:
412)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalSetProperty(NodeImpl.java:
1444)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalSetProperty(NodeImpl.java:
1423)
         at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.core
.DynamicProtectedItemModifier
.setProperty(DynamicProtectedItemModifier.java:118)
         at
org
.apache
.sling
.jcr
.jackrabbit
.server.impl.security.standard.ACLEditor.setPolicy(ACLEditor.java:189)
         at
org
.apache
.sling
.jcr
.jackrabbit
.server
.impl.security.standard.ACLProvider.initRootACL(ACLProvider.java:356)
         at
org
.apache
.sling
.jcr
.jackrabbit
.server.impl.security.standard.ACLProvider.init(ACLProvider.java:182)
         at
org
.apache
.sling
.jcr
.jackrabbit
.server
.impl.security.dynamic.DynamicACLProvider.init(DynamicACLProvider.java:
42)
         at
org
.apache
.sling
.jcr
.jackrabbit
.server
.impl
.security
.dynamic
.DynamicAccessControlProviderFactoryImpl
.createProvider(DynamicAccessControlProviderFactoryImpl.java:103)
         at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.core
.DynamicSecurityManager
.getAccessControlProvider(DynamicSecurityManager.java:425)
  at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit
.core
.DynamicSecurityManager.getAccessManager(DynamicSecurityManager.java:
280)
         at
org
.apache
.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.createAccessManager(SessionImpl.java:384)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:302)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:271)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.<init>(XASessionImpl.java:105)

Any ideas why or where I can look to debug. ?

I think the main difference up to this point is a change in package
name for the ACLProvider other than that its standard. My extensions
only relate to the construction of permissions bitmaps.

The I believe the default node types have been registered since I see
the log line
04.12.2009 18:40:01.843 *INFO* [SCR Component Actor]
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry no custom node
type definitions found

Ian