jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From JR <jlr7...@gmail.com>
Subject Using JTA and Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:45:15 GMT
The project I'm working on is using Jackrabbit 1.4 for content storage. The
project is mostly implemented, but we ran into a database issue that caused
a few saves to the repository to fail in the middle of committing the
changes. This left the repository in an inconsistent state and was bad all
around. We'd like to avoid this in the future and I believe the way to do
that is through transactions. The FAQ [1] mentions that Jackrabbit supports
the use of JTA and that there are examples of how to do this on the mailing
list announcement, but I haven't been able to find that announcement or a
simple example anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jared

[1]
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/frequently-asked-questions.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions-HowdoIusetransactionswithJCR
?