jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Podatelev <brightnesslev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD indexing and lock file issues
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:51:54 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:56, Sergey Podatelev
> <brightnesslevels@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Another problem is with the .lock file.
>
> In this case you must make sure the shutdown() method is called.

Sorry for the late response, but can you please tell me if you know a
way to do this using Spring? I'm working with JackRabbit via
spring-modules-jcr and not sure how can I force the shutdown in this
case.

And again, I'm having index corruption issues. Don't know if this
helps, but I've noticed that the problem usually occures after a
scheduled procedure performs some processing of the data stored in
repository. After that I can see that the processing was successful,
and all the nodes had changed their state properly, but when I'm
trying to access Iterator-s I receive from queries, they're broken.
Like this:

            final Query q = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager()
                    .createQuery("//some-node[@node-id='1']", Query.XPATH);
            final NodeIterator i = q.execute().getNodes();
            int size = i.getSize(); // returns 0

So I'm having size=0 despite the fact that <some-node> with node-id=1
property exists in the repository, I can see it among the results of
queries like "//some-node".

After I delete all the indexes, everything is back to normal.

Please, give me at least some pointers.

Maybe this is somehow related to Derby or any other JackRabbit
component issues on FreeBSD?

--
sp