jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@netenviron.com>
Subject permgen issues
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:18:00 GMT
I'm seeing some permgen issues with multiple redeploys under tomcat.
I've managed to fix dangling thread with derby using

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:;shutdown=true");

but I'm still seeing some instances of threads named "Timer-14",
"Timer-"15" etc. I'm wondering if these can be instances of
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.util.Timer? I see about three such threads
waiting while the application is running, but otherwise being idle.
after redeployment, a single one of these is still waiting.

Any clues to what can be happening here? I'm doing profiling with
visualgc on jdk1.6/mac with JR 2.0beta4, and derby PM

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DerbyPersistenceManager

--
-Tor