jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@netenviron.com>
Subject temporary node for similarity search
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 06:36:08 GMT
Is there any way around not having to create a node when doing a
similarity search?

I'd like to find matches between person profile tags and nodes with
tags. The profiles are not stored in jcr though, so it looks like i
have to create a jcr node in order to use SimilaritySearch?

//element(*, nen:ad)[rep:similar(., '/nen:content/people/uid')]

Also, one requirement I have is to be able to show all ads, but sort
on number of matches on tags. Thus is it possible to do a similarity
search, where i also get back hits without any similarity, but with
lower score?

Currently we do this in java code, which require us to fetch all nodes
in a search result, which is a bit suboptimal.

--
-Tor