jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Jensen <Daryl.Jen...@hansoninc.com>
Subject Migrating old jackrabbit from websphere to tomcat - I/O error while reading locks
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:42:25 GMT
Just as the subject says. I compared my code to the reference code in the new 1.6 war from
the downloads page. As far as I can tell it is the same. I have the following:

            RepositoryConfig config = RepositoryConfig.create(new InputSource(in), repositoryHome.getAbsolutePath());
            repository =  RepositoryImpl.create(config);
            repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("username", "password".toCharArray()));

I searched for my error in the archives but didn't seem to find much. I get the same thing
using the 1.3 jars or the 1.6 jars from the new webapp libs. It creates a lock file every
time, even if I delete the old lock file and restart Tomcat. I was hoping someone might have
some tips I can use for migrating this application to Tomcat.

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: I/O error while reading locks from '/locks': error while reading
locks file: error while reading locks file
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl.<init>(LockManagerImpl.java:177)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getLockManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1819)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getLockManager(RepositoryImpl.java:907)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.getInternalLockManager(WorkspaceImpl.java:545)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.getLockManager(XASessionImpl.java:183)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.init(XASessionImpl.java:134)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.<init>(XASessionImpl.java:107)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createSessionInstance(RepositoryImpl.java:1517)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createSession(RepositoryImpl.java:964)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:1395)
                at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:53)

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users%40jackrabbit.apache.org&q=I%2FO+error+while+reading+locks

Thanks,
Daryl