jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Weston Bustraan <wbustr...@gmail.com>
Subject JCR-SQL2 subtree query
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:23:27 GMT
I have a bit of a dilemma. I'm working with Jackrabbit 2.0b3 and
trying to migrate to JCR2.0. However, since the XPATH query syntax is
deprecated, I'm investigating how to go about writing queries in
JCR-SQL2. Unfortunately, I haven't come up with many examples or
tutorials for the new JCR-SQL2 syntax.

One of the scenarios that I'd like to use frequently is searching a
subtree, i.e. starting at a particular node and searching all
descendants for certain property values. This is trivial to accomplish
in XPATH, but I can't figure out the correct (and efficient) way to do
it using SQL2. Can any one help me out with an example?

- Wes Bustraan