jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Launay <sebastienlau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access control in Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:44:49 GMT
Hi Guo,

2009/12/15 Guo Zhenhua <jenvor@gmail.com>:
> I want to register new node types and add new nodes into jackrabbit
> repository. I use the default credential.
>
> I got following exception:
> javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: Access denied
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleAccessManager.checkPermission(SimpleAccessManager.java:138)

You must use different credentials in order to not be logged as anonymous
or you can change the repository.xml configuration to change the anonymous
id to another login like 'guest' for example:
  <LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
    <!-- anonymous user name ('anonymous' is the default value) -->
    <param name="anonymousId" value="guest"/>
  </LoginModule>

Only the user name is used by default (i.e. the password is not checked, you
can use an empty string).

--
S├ębastien Launay