jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sunild <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject Re: Regarding document versioning
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:43:53 GMT
Hi Abhi,

To find the versioned files, sure you need to go through the below
mentioned stuff.  But repository.xml will help you much.

Just read line-by-line repository.xml.  You will come to know the exact
location of the files.

One more thing, it depends on the PersistenceManager being used.

Look for tags """Versioning"""  and """FileSystem""".

François Cassistat wrote:
> You'll need to read more about the JCR specification (that is the standard from JackRabbit).
Look for the jsr170-1.0.pdf file in the archive downloadable here :
> http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr170/index.html
>
> And read chapter 4, 6, 7 and 8 (this reads fast, don't worry, just skip details when
it seems too obvious). Then you'll be a JCR-API expert ;)