jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sunild <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject Re: Regarding document versioning
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:25:04 GMT
Hi,

Try running one first-hops from the jackrabbit website.

Decide the content repository structure.  Then apply mix:versionable
node type to the nodes, which need to be versioned.

Try to search through previous postings.  You will get all of your
questions answered in the jackrabbit previous postings only.

BR/
Sunil Dhage.