jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject Issue for using a custom AccessManager
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:16:54 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Jackrabbit.
Right now I am stuck with loading my own custom access manager.
It is probably a classpath problem but I cannot figure out how to solve it.

Basically, I have defined a class MyAccessManager (by extending the
SimpleAccessManager) and I have updated the repository.xml config file
to use this custom access manager.
For these preliminary tests with JackRabbit, I use a "new
TransientRepository()" inside my app to connect to the repository.
When I run my app, I get a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
MyAccessManager.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards,
John