jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Recommended way to take deal with JCR-1984
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:44:50 GMT
hi ian

JCR-1984 addressed a problem that protected properties defined
by the user/group node types were exposed by the #getPropertyNames
and #getProperty methods, although they could not be modified
by the corresponding set/remove methods.

this issue should not affect additional, application specific
properties that were or will be stored with a user/group.
the nodetype still allows for

   - * (UNDEFINED)
   - * (UNDEFINED) multiple

and those props should be exposed by the mentioned methods.
i'm not aware of any change that would have broken this.

angela