jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Bunge <b...@crimson.ch>
Subject Re: State of JCR-SQL2
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:35:59 GMT
Hi Thomas!

Thanks for the quick reply!

>> state of the JCR-SQL2 implementation in Jackrabbit
>
> Some features that are available in XPath are not yet available when
> using SQL-2. I don't know exactly what those feature are however.

And testing of QOM/SQL2 before a Jackrabbit 2.0 final release? It
appeared to me that the only JCR-SQL2 tests are currently parsing
tests but they only test if the queries are parsed without an
exception (the QOM tree they produce is not verified for example).
Also, are there any tests that execute QOM or SQL2 queries? I couldn't
find any, that's why I created a new test case in the last bug I
reported (JCR-2417).

Thanks again for all your work! I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Philipp