jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: Regarding document versioning
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:09:21 GMT
You'll need to read more about the JCR specification (that is the standard from JackRabbit).
Look for the jsr170-1.0.pdf file in the archive downloadable here :
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr170/index.html

And read chapter 4, 6, 7 and 8 (this reads fast, don't worry, just skip details when it seems
too obvious). Then you'll be a JCR-API expert ;)

All the specification about versionning in JCR here in 8.2.

Good luck,

Frank