jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Batra <robin.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching and workspace creation
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:22:39 GMT
I am working on Windows XP and xp does support creation of folders starting
with numbers. Moreover when i try to create the workspace through my code
the folder is created but when the persistent manager tries to create the
database table corresponding to it an exception is thrown on the server. The
error code returned by DB2 corresponds to "Invalid numeric literal" (i am
using DB2 as the back-end). I think this is the problem of DDL used by the
persistent manager but i am not at all sure.

--
Regards

Robin Batra