jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Zhenhua <jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is Jackrabbit 2.0 javadoc?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:42:13 GMT
Thanks.
Actually, I found another jcr2.0 javadoc hosted by day.com:
http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0
I am not sure whether it is the same (in terms of content) as the one
you mentioned (http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/).
Maybe jackrabbit developer can answer this question.

Gerald