jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository setup
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:21:43 GMT

Hello Users,

Apart from above stated problem there is one more now. This time on
jackrabbit1.5.6.  I was trying to access repository through my code and then
an bug " [Fatal Error] workspace.xml:1:43: Invalid encoding name
"ISO8859_1".
Dec 7, 2009 2:37:28 PM org.apache.jackrabbit.core.FirstHop sim ". I faced
this bug earlier also that time i changed the encoding "ISO8859_1" to
"UTF-8" in workspace.xml. And at that time repository started running. But
now my code is showing this error i don't why because there is no such type
of encoding in workspace.xml it's still "UTF-8".

Thanks,
simer