jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository setup
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 06:25:11 GMT

Sébastien Launay-2 wrote:
> Hi,
> I am also having this issue.
> A temporary workaround is to remove the jackrabbit directory found in
> the working directory where you start your servlet engine (like
> I just filled a bug on JIRA for this problem [1].
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2421
> --
> Sébastien Launay
> 2009/12/3 anand <simer.anand88@gmail.com>:
>> Hello Users,
>> I was trying using jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.beta3 but after i started the
>> server i move to Content Repository Setup at
>> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0-beta3/ and there i got two
>> options either use existing on or create a new repository. I opted for
>> new
>> one. And the moment i click the "Create Content Repository" then it shows
>> What could be problem?
>> Thanks,
>> simer

Hello Users,
                  I was trying to use jackrabbit2.0 beta release and before
2.0  i used jackrabbit1.5.6. version. To run jackrabbit2.0  i used the same
but updated jar files from 1.5.6. to 2.0. But at the time of creating the
repository it shows some bug "Content Repository Exists". And as Sébastien
asked me to remove the 'jackrabbit' folder from tomcat's bin folder before
creating the repository but after removing it also that problem doesn't
seems to get over.

Are there any additional jar files that need to be added? I added
jcr-2.0-b114.jar into classpath.