jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Du <mrdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: David's Model question : nt:unstructured and SNS
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:35:15 GMT
2009/11/14 Fran├žois Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
> I was looking for something like changing the default behavior of
> nt:structured, but I think it may cause problems since /jcr:system & friends
> use SNS.
The build in node types such as nt:unstructured are protected at
runtime, so you cannot delete or update them. But didn't try to update
builtin_nodtypes.cnd before repository start. It's not recommend
anyway.

Just another notes on my previous sample, the childNodeDefinition
onParentVersion="IGNORE" is different from nt:unstructured.

Good luck!

--Guo