jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Item not found exception for root node
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:28:34 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 22:35, Phukan, Anit <Anit_Phukan@intuit.com> wrote:
> I get this jcr exception while running tests on my application now :
> Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:
> cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.createItemInstance(ItemManager.ja
> va:463)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:319)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getRootNode(ItemManager.java:280)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.getRootNode(SessionImpl.java:750)
>

> Is it because my repository got corrupted possibly? I am not able to
> access even the root node now. It was working fine for me till this
> morning with the same code.

Are there any other exceptions listed lower in the stack trace as root cause?

cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe is the fixed uuid for the root
node - not finding it means there is something broken at the
persistence manager level. Maybe an I/O, disk or network problem.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek