jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: David's Content Modeling Question
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:42:59 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 09:27, paksegu <paksegu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> With the buzz around Data first and Nosql is JCR a favorable approach or a database since
most Email marketing apps are built on Database

Based on just the application goals and no detailed requirements, it's
hard to say what the best approach for you will be. But I can
definitely say that anything that works with content entered by
end-users from eg. marketing will change it's structure over time and
thus an unstructured approach like JCR is most likely better than a
relational database with a fixed schema.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek