jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luiz Fernando Teston <feu.tes...@caravelatech.com>
Subject Re: question about xpath on not saved nodes
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:14:02 GMT
To use two different folders will add a huge complexity to our codebase. And
we deal with huge amounts of data. To create a temporary folder based on a
existent and to merge or replace that folder after the process is done
should spend a long time because of the huge data.
I think the only practical way to solve my problem will be to do this as a
single thread :-(

Regards,

Fernando Teston