jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julien Poffet <julienpof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:10:32 GMT
Hi,

I just read about migration support on
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/standalone-server.html#StandaloneServer-Backupandmigration
:

Note that the source repository must not be running when you use this
feature. If the target repository already exist, then all content inside it
is overwritten. Note also that the search indexes of the target repository
will be generated only when the repository is next started. This keeps the
disk size of the backup smaller, but causes a notable startup delay
especially for large repositories if you need to restore that backup.

Unfortunately it is not acceptable that the target repository will be
completely overwritten...

That was probably one of the reason why I get into the importation over
WebDav thing...

Any other idea?

Cheers,
Julien