jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julien Poffet <julienpof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tmp files filling up tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:05:42 GMT
Hi,

Ok I'll give it a try...

We can't upgrade to 1.6 due to some library dependency. But our version of
1.5.7 is now almost a 1.6 due to our custom patches ;-)

The will upgrade later to 1.6 but right now we have to make this importation
with the 1.5.7 and this temporary cache files is a problem that we have to
solve ASAP...

Thanks for your help

Best regards,
Julien