jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Querying and listening
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:29:35 GMT
Hi !

My application plan to use JackRabbit 2.0 (oh yeah!) and needs to do
this :

- The user enter a search term (complex or not)
- We show a filtered list of nodes
- Then we listen to changes in repository (JCR rocks !)
- We apply changes to the above list of nodes by applying the same
filter, so a node should be removed or be added to the list after each
event.

Is it possible to easily reexecute a Query only on the node that
changed?

 From what I see in the JCR2.0 API, the only option is to recreate a
new request each time. Maybe JQOM could help me by keeping a part of
the query tree so it could create query faster? Any suggestion?

Frank