jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject NPE when using Workspace.copy()
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:36:15 GMT
Hi all,

I get a NullpointerException when trying to copy a node within the same
workspace. Here is the stack trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.copyNodeState(BatchedIt
emOperations.java:1834)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.copyNodeState(BatchedIt
emOperations.java:1806)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.copy(BatchedItemOperati
ons.java:423)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.internalCopy(WorkspaceImpl.java
:444)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.copy(WorkspaceImpl.java:666)

The strange thing is I was able to copy nodes before. Does anybody have
similar problems or does anybody has an idea how to fix that??

Any ideas would help.

Thanks in advance,

Sascha Theves