jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Phukan, Anit" <Anit_Phu...@intuit.com>
Subject Item not found exception for root node
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:35:26 GMT
Hi,

Could someone provide some insight.....

I get this jcr exception while running tests on my application now :

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException:
javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fau
lt.java:178)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFault
Builder.java:119)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHa
ndler.java:108)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHa
ndler.java:78)
	at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:107)

Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:
cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.createItemInstance(ItemManager.ja
va:463)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:319)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getRootNode(ItemManager.java:280)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.getRootNode(SessionImpl.java:750)

Is it because my repository got corrupted possibly? I am not able to
access even the root node now. It was working fine for me till this
morning with the same code.

Thanks
Anit