jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Phukan, Anit" <Anit_Phu...@intuit.com>
Subject Clustering issue with Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:41:45 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone faced issues while clustering Jackrabbit repository nodes?

I am getting the following exceptions while starting up the jboss app server with the cluster
configured repository.xml

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Invalid repository configuration: repository.xml:
File system initialization failure.: failed to initialize file system: File system initialization
failure.: failed to initialize file system: failed to initialize file system
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:250)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
	at com.intuit.internal.objectstore.IStoreObjectImpl.<clinit>(IStoreObjectImpl.java:70)
	... 109 more
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: File system initialization
failure.: failed to initialize file system: failed to initialize file system
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.FileSystemConfig.createFileSystem(FileSystemConfig.java:54)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:210)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:497)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
	... 113 more
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemException: failed to initialize file system
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.init(DatabaseFileSystem.java:190)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.FileSystemConfig.createFileSystem(FileSystemConfig.java:47)
	... 116 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:sqlserver:xxxxxxx.xxx.local:1433;DatabaseName=xxxxxxx
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:602)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:185)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.getConnection(DbFileSystem.java:187)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.initConnection(DatabaseFileSystem.java:988)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem.init(DatabaseFileSystem.java:172)
	... 117 more

I have been using the same DB config for unclustered Jackrabbit operations.

This is how my repository.xml looks like for the clustered part:

<Cluster id="node1" syncDelay="2000">
		<Journal class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal">
		 <param name="revision" value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />
		 <param name="driver" value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" />
			<param name="url" value="jdbc:sqlserver:xxxxxxx.xxx.local:1433;DatabaseName=xxxxxxx"
/>
		 <param name="user" value="xxxx" />
         <param name="password" value="xxxxxxxxxxx" />
		</Journal>
	</Cluster>

Thanks
Anit