jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject David's Model question : nt:unstructured and SNS
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:23:31 GMT
David's Model gives good advices and I already followed his suggestions.

However, there is something I don't understand. He says "Learn to love nt:unstructured (&
friends) in development." (and I think he is right) and later, "Beware of Same Name Siblings
(SNS)". But, in the documentation, nt:unstructured allows SNS.

Is there an easy way to disallow SNS other than defining a new node type and setting all new
nodes in this type, so I can get ItemExistException on save to prevent SNS from happening?

Frank