jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:38:16 GMT
Hi,

The Jackrabbit file system persistence manager does not support
clustering. Anyway it is not recommended for production - see also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ#Bundle_File-System_PM

There is a commercial option: Day CRX. The default persistence manager
of CRX, Tar PM, is file based and supports clustering. It is very
fast. I can recommend it :-) Well I'm one of the developers.

Regards,
Thomas