jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Garbage Collection not deleting until restart of server
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:07:33 GMT
Hi,

Thanks! You wrote that some files are still there after the data store
garbage collection ran, but they are removed after restarting Tomcat.
Did I understand that correctly? That's strange because the data store
only deletes files during the deleteUnused() call, never at startup.
Unless, your application calls deleteUnused() at startup. Could you
provide file listing (dir /s I believe) of the datastore directory
before calling garbage collection, after calling garbage collection,
and after restarting Tomcat?

Regards,
Thomas