jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Garbage Collection not deleting until restart of server
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:33:21 GMT
Hi,

> I am running garbage collection but it seems the files in the repository are
> only removed after I restart my application server (Tomcat).

Do you mean the files in the datastore directory? Or do you mean other
files? How did you find out they are not deleted before, but deleted
afterwards (using what tool)?

> I'm using this code for Garbage Collection:

The code looks good, but please note this is only affecting the data
store. Do you use a FileDataStore? If you are not sure, could you post
the repository.xml and the Jackrabbit version you are using?

Regards,
Thomas