jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit, JBoss, Oracle and JNDI Datasource lookup
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 10:39:37 GMT
Hi,

The problem is here:
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection
       at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:587)

I can't get the repository.xml file you posted (I get Error 500).

It looks like you try to use a JNDI connection (some kind of JBoss
connection) with OracleFileSystem. This is not supported with this
file system, sorry. You need to use the the JDBC driver / database URL
in the file system configuration, or you need to use another
persistence manager (I'm not sure if DbFileSystem would work).

Regards,
Thomas