jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit: how to log queries towards Oracle DB
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:13:14 GMT
Hi,

Jackrabbit calls almost the same JDBC methods no matter what database
backend is used. I don't know how to do that with Oracle, but you
could use another database that supports logging JDBC method calls,
for example the H2 database. You only need to append
;TRACE_LEVEL_FILE=3 or ;TRACE_LEVEL_SYSTEM_OUT=3 to the database URL.
See also: http://www.h2database.com/html/features.html#trace_options

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Thomas