jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Papez <jahia.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Dereferencing with SQL-2 / QOM
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:53:12 GMT
Hello,

I give my question a second try and give some more details. I did not get an
answer on my first try, perhaps because there is not so much experience on
Jackrabbit 2.0 around.

We have a similar structure as described in
http://n4.nabble.com/Multiple-jcr-deref-in-query-td515143.html#a515143 ,
like:

Root

|+Content

|  |+DataNodeA

|  |  |@Content

|          |+DataNodeB

|  |  |@Content

|  |

|  |+DocumentNodeA

|     |+LinkToDataNodeA > my:DataLink

|     |  |@RefToData = DataNodeA

|     |+LinkToDataNodeB

|        |@RefToData = DataNodeB

|+Site

   |+PageA

   |           |+LinkToDocumentNodeA > my:LinkToDoc

   |           |  |@RefToDoc = DocumentNodeA

   |           |+PageA1

   |                     |+LinkToDataNodeB > my:DataLink

   |                      |  |@RefToData = DataNodeB

   |+PageB

              |+LinkToDocumentNodeA > my:LinkToDoc

                 |@RefToDoc = DocumentNodeA

Now there can be hundreds of page nodes (in a hierarchy) under the site node
and depending on the page template, they could use different type names
holding the references to the data or document nodes in the content subtree.

Now I would like to make fulltextsearch queries on a site (or even more
limited scope, like: PageA and its sub-pages) and would like to have as
result all pages, where the term is used either in a property of the page
node or the nodes referenced by the page.

I would already like to use Jackrabbit 2.0 and do the query with either
SQL-2 or QOM. Now to solve that query, do I have to make as many joins as
there are different property-names, which can have a reference or is there a
better - more simple and performant - way to do it (perhaps by even forking
the Jackrabbit classes)? Did someone already have such a requirement and how
did you solve it ?

Regards,
Benjamin